Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mas Mexico!

I can't help but post a few more pictures from Mexico.  Like I said, I'm really trying to limit the number but it's hard!
Four Generations - too bad Liam isn't a girl!
Love this one of Nana and Liam
Liam going for my chocolate shake at the swim up bar
A sweet one of Mims and Liam hanging out and playing with Nana's cane
This is a funny story that must be told - We were sitting down for lunch and Liam was on Grandma Gail's lap.  Our food arrived and we were just chatting for a second and next thing I know, I look up and see Liam with a piece of bread stuck to his lip!  This is the incriminating evidence of his first bite of bread:

Who can resist squishy baby feet with sand between the toes?
Talk about a bad hair day for me, but I had to post at least one picture that showed we made it to the ruins in Tulum.  It's quite a spectacular place, but boy was it a hot afternoon!  This was the occasion that Liam also took it upon himself to ditch his hat.
Another sweet moment - this was the day that Liam discovered how to pull himself up to standing, and below is the way it happened - right on his dad.
Family picture after a swim
Liam in his sunglasses was quite the sight.  Everyone commented on him.  I guess the really surprising thing was that he was willing to wear the sunglasses and didn't try to take them off!
Mama and baby in the sea
This last thing is a video of the first time dunking Liam under the water








No comments:

Post a Comment