Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mother's Day and Stuff

I had a lovely mother's day this year with a weekend of James doing as much of the house work as possible and a delicious breakfast on Sunday of stuffed french toast.  Look at the size of it!  Just delicious.
Mothers Day Breakfast
It was also sweet to hear Liam say: Happy Mother's day! to me first thing in the morning.

Although I worked on Sunday at least I also got to come home to dinner and then this fabulous parfait for a dessert!  One of my wishes was to not have to plan meals, so all these yummy treats were thought up by James himself.

In the meantime my lovely little ones are bringing me tons of joy all the time.  Little Eowyn is just the sweetest thing with so many gorgeous smiles these days not to mention the cooing that is in full swing.  Baths are an instant calmer as she seems to just love hanging out in the water.

But even if we are busy with other things and leave her on the mat or chair awhile, when we get back she just beams at us as though she couldn't be happier to see us.  It makes me feel bad to go away at all!
She has also recently found her hands and so we see her often entertaining herself by playing with her fingers.
A little tummy time on a warm day!
Eowyn bathing with Liam and his letters!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, we have that same outfit from shirin though it I think Ava is a bit taller in it! So sweet to see a clip of Eowyn until I can see her properly! What a sweet little one. Your french toast looked tasty too!

    ReplyDelete