Monday, March 24, 2014

Shiri's Wedding

While it was such a major event in our family, it seems strange to post anything about the wedding and my trip to Boston when it doesn't include the kids.  After all, this is a blog about them really.  But I have some beautiful photos and such happy memories so I think that warrants a wee post.  

I missed having James and the kids with me for sure, but looking back I am so sure that it was for the best that I came on my own and was therefore able to be more present for Shirin and really spend time with people and give them my attention and energy.  I slept less than I normally do at home, but it was a fun packed few days filled with great people and good times.  Just a few of my favorites (and I mean a few!)

Avie joon!
Nelson
Sonj and Sham (and Blueberry)
Nura, Sonja, Nass and Blueberry
Mims and Paul 
Sonja entertaining Leo and Lua
Sisters - Ava and Lua
Gorgeous Shirin
Happy!
The gals
Lovely Nass
Erf and Nellie
The Good, The Bad, and the very Ugly
Leili and the bouquet
Bride and Groom
Nana 
Nana and Shirin and Chap
Sisters and new Brother-in-law
Proud mama-of-the-bride
Erfan
Cheeky Ava
Erf and Leo
Leo reading
Funny Lua


No comments:

Post a Comment