Thursday, March 25, 2010

Eager Beaver

Liam is changing oh so quickly and I can't seem to keep track of it all! Recently his favorite thing to do is stand up. Even when you just try to get him to sit up he sticks his legs right out and suddenly pops right up to standing. This picture is a bit blurry but it's him leaning on the couch holding himself up for a few seconds before I insisted on a break.

He is cooing and gooing a lot these days too. Sometimes I feel like we're actually having a conversation! He seems to particularly respond to compliments and to "I love you's". He also tries to talk to the lights in the bathroom a lot. A week and a half ago he was going through a bit of a tough time and the one thing that always seem to bring a smile to his face and make him cheerful again was looking at those bathroom lights. This video is not great, but it's an attempt to catch him at it.

2 comments:

  1. so cute and bright eyed when chatting to the light! I think he will be happy to get moving once he is able if he is already showing these signs of liking to stand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! He's so cute! I'm sure he is having a whole long conversation with you
    (or the lights?).

    ReplyDelete