Saturday, April 3, 2010

Too Young for Sushi?

For Naw Ruz to celebrate the coming of spring and all things fresh and good we went out to dinner for Sushi.  This was the first time in just about a year for me to have the actual raw fish part of things so I was definitely excited.  It turns it out was also a first time experience for James' parents as well as Liam.
At just 2 and a half months old I am amazed at how well Liam copes with us just dragging him around to places, especially in the evenings.  We were able to have a lovely evening despite what Liam thought of the food!  These pictures say it all:
Excited Moma and sceptical Liam
"For real dad?  You eat that stuff?"
"No way!  Don't make me!  I'm not ready for this!"

3 comments:

  1. Leo just said "oh mummy, dat is a cute face from Liam"..I do agree! yummy sushi...mmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Liam - no swimmy things for me :) He gets cuter every picture I look at!

    ReplyDelete