Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mother's Day

This year was a special first mother's day for me. James was absolutely awesome and made me a lovely breakfast and throughout the day was quick to take care of the little household chores that needed to be done. He also gave me a much appreciated mini massage, and though I didn't know it at the time, he also got me the kindle so that when we travel I don't have to pack 10 different books and use up all that space. So thoughtful!
Mothers day this year also fell on Charlene's birthday so we decided to have her, Keith and Otto, as well as Kat and Drake, over for dinner. We had such fun with the three little boys, and it's amazing how much changes in just a few weeks. Though Liam is still a little behind he is so eager to interact and look at the other little guys. The two of them, on the other hand, are so capable and precise with their movements and intentions. We watched them battle it out for the ball rattle as well as Otto's pacifier.
These pictures are from the evening. I love the way Drake goes from giving Otto a kiss to trying to grab his pacifier and making him cry, and all the while Liam is kind of just the innocent by-stander!



Here's a sweet one of Kat and Drake

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness does Otto look like a combination of his parents! Very cute and so glad you have had these guys and sorry that Char is leaving..

    ReplyDelete